The IACR currently has approx 90 members. Membership is open to all disciplines of cardiac rehabilitation and new members are always welcome. Membership runs from Jan - Dec each year.
There are many benefits of membership including:
- National representation & policy development
- International representation
- Affiliation to the Irish Heart Foundation
- Access to our Newsletter
- Updates on cardiac rehabilitation
- Viable base for advocacy and lobbying for change
- Improvement in awareness of cardiac rehabilitation nationally and regionally
- Standardised protocols and guidelines
- Access to the members area on our website
- Reduced rates for attending educational workshops, research modules and half day seminars.
- Access to apply for educational bursaries
- Attendance at our annual conference
How do I become a member?
Contact us via the Contact Us page on this website, with details of your profession and where you work.
You can pay your subscriptions on the paypal link attached.
We will add you to our members list and you can gain access to the members area.